Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Long Overdue

Sandy has commitment issues.
BIG SHOCKER!
I don't know why I stopped doing this, I just know I felt a strange, overwhelming urge to document the stuff that goes on in my head. And I already wrote in my pretty cursive journal and came to no conclusions. Maybe I'm just looking for people to comment on my life.
I am still living in that hope and a cloud of maybe, mind you, the subjects changed.
But, more importantly, I am now officially back in Vancouver. Sad, I know. I did end up going to Edinburgh and man, that is an amazing city. The thing that amazed me is how much stuff I accumulated. I'm kind of a slave to it, you know, stuff. I need to constantly have things. The next trip I'm planning is with a guy who I met in London. I really want to have an honestly half full bag. Really latch on to that bring half the stuff and twice the money thing. I want to be able to get rid of things.

I read a really good quote today, gotta love that Mark Twain:
“Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.”
Which made me think.
Lately I'm in a dilemma about a dress. Right after stating how I have too much stuff. Shut up.
Anyway, the dress. There may or may not be something I need a super amazing dress for. I need this dress to put out the "I am the most amazing woman on the planet and aren't you sorry you aren't with me?" vibe. I'm not sure how I want to do it.
I could go spicy- red, tight fitting. Very femme fatale. With heels. Bad girls always wear sexier shoes.
I could be romantic and girly- probably pink, probably ruffles. Sweetheart neckline. You know the drill, almost like we were in some fantastic rococo painting.
Do I want to be the climate or the company?

Which got me to thinking...
What am I now?

The sad bit about this is I don't even know what I want to be. And once I figure out what I am and what I want to be, how on earth do I go about being it?!
Thoughts?

No comments: