Tuesday, May 19, 2009

24 Hour Countdown Begins in... 2 Hours.

In keeping with the theme that seems to be developing, I thought I would just throw up a little post mentioning that I, too, am leaving. I am the last to go, though, as I'm leaving on a jet plane tomorrow. Let me tell you, killing time has been difficult since everybody left...

Anyway! I still haven't told you where I'm going. Is the suspense killing you? I hope so.

I am going to SCOTLAND!!! :D With my Scottish grandma, no less. Methinks I shall have a blast, yes? Absolutely. We're going to Glasgow for the first of two weeks, then Edinburgh for another week, and then home. She will show me around, plus I have a list and books and we can find info everywhere and all kinds of things! I might also go up to Loch Ness for a day! :D How rad is that?

And so, I shall wish myself bon voyage and see you all when I get back!

No comments: