Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Exams... blegh.

Sunshine is great; but really, it makes difficult things harder to deal with.

Today is my last exam. Unfortunately I'm having a very difficult time concentrating on getting through the exam itself rather than the fact that I'm almost out, so close to the end I can almost touch it. There are so many other things whizzing through my skull (Scotland, Twilight, knitting projects, and bunnies, to name a few) that it's hard to think of Canadian history as my first priority. I wish my head had a rewind-and-pause button so I could go back to the time when I was worried about one thing and one thing only: my history exam. Perhaps then I wouldn't feel quite so simultaneously calm and terrified...

The lesson to be learned here: my mind is a strange, strange place.

Enjoy the sunshine, everybody! :D

No comments: