Tuesday, March 10, 2009

make. it. stop.

thank god this is over in 64 days. if it was even one day longer i would probably have to kill myself. 
it's only been a half hour into class and my "teacher" has already insulted me and discouraged me. like why am i here? shouldn't they be trying to get people into the dying industry? not discouraging them so all they do is feel like crap. yesterday we got talked to about not posting negative things about the school on fb during class time. i blocked the director. 

i actually woke up this morning and thought i would have a good day. but i guess i forgot i had to go here.

2 comments:

♥cherry. le. fait. said...

i'm so sorry your school makes you feel like that. you definitely aren't the only one. you can't post bad things about your school on the internet? why not? i guess there is a defamation issue, but if what you're saying is true, then what is the teacher trying to prove? sounds like the priorities are a little skewed.

Sandy said...

eh, they can sue me, my dad has a good lawyer.