Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One down, anyway.

Yesterday was (almost) the day from Hell, but I survived. And my reward is, even if my exams didn't go as swimmingly as I would have liked, I now have like three weeks to do whatever the devil I feel like. Times are good.

And for this reason, Sandy and myself are going to a play this afternoon! I'd look forward to a little overview of it if I were you! ;)

The other thing that's happening now that classes (and exams) are over is THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!! :D It is definitely working its way into pretty much every thought that I'm having these days... Is it lame that an 18 year old still gets this excited about Christmas? I hope not... In any case, I do, so it can't really be helped. :P The problem is that the house has not yet been decorated (!!!). I really must get on that... Perhaps this weekend?

At the moment I am listening to Frosty the Snowman by Patti Page. Ain't Christmas the greatest??? :D

1 comment:

♥cherry. le. fait. said...

i'm not feeling the spirit yet :(
maybe it's because i still have a couple of exams to go. that play is exciting; i love doing stuff like that!