Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the latest crazy idea... this ones more moooooney

I got another crazy idea, and made sure to tell the right people. 
as we all know there is nothing i love more than concerts and music festivals. and everyone knows no one does music festivals better than the british. also, no one has a larger gathering of super yummy accents. so the one thats obviously most important is Glastonbury, it's epic. so i must go. i MUST! the only problem is i'll be missing my cousin's wedding. maybe it'd be best to wait a year, then it'd give everyone more time to save up.... 
but i kind of really want to go. 
i don't know, what do you guys think?

2 comments:

blair.jones said...

Is it a cousin you actually like? I don't know about you, but I have a lot of cousins I really don't care much for. Hah.

I say go!! Especially due to the, as you mentioned, extreme amounts of gorgeous sexy accents. God I love a man with an accent!! I think there's a group on facebook that said it best.. "Is that an accent? Pardon me as I undress..."

Rawr said...

i used to look up to her, she was so sweet, but lately... she treats me like a 5 year old, and it's like... no, not cool!

and omg! MUST. JOIN. GROUP.